Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liu Bei
    Banned
    • Mar 31, 2018

Probably a pipe dream, but I’d love to see a 14-inch (or larger) Cthulhu and some of the other “Great Old Ones” from H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos in 8-inch scale.

Though not strictly monsters, there would be some great options from REH’s Conan stores, such as the elephant-headed Yag-kosha from Tower of the Elephant, and Thak from Rogues in the House.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

I would love to see the Brendan Frazier “The Mummy” movies as Megos. I t would be great to have all the Mummy hunters from the movies as well.

Comment

• Atomikhammer
        • Nov 20, 2012

Anything Hammer that means we get a Peter Cushing! Oliver Reeds Wolfman and not Hammer but we NEEEEEED Vincent Price!!

Comment

• imlaughing2death
          • Jul 20, 2020

So it just came to me that Mego could also make figures of Ardeth Bey (to squeeze that Karloff license even more), Prof Glendon from Werewolf of London and Lon Chaney's character from London After Midnight (especially since they already got a deal with the Chaney estate).

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by imlaughing2death
            So it just came to me that Mego could also make figures of Ardeth Bey (to squeeze that Karloff license even more), Prof Glendon from Werewolf of London and Lon Chaney's character from London After Midnight (especially since they already got a deal with the Chaney estate).
            Do they still have the Chaney deal? The Universal Wolfman does not use his likeness.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎