Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I think many, myself included, want Ygor. Possibly Lugosi's best character.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I would happly retired my custom for Mego version for the Svengoolie set. I for one am happy that they are releasing Reptile, I have been dreading making here.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

Dracula's Daughter has been at the top of my wish list for years. Would also love to see Aquanetta's Paula the Ape Woman finally get made. Beyond the Bride the UM ladies never seem to get much attention.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

A Rondo Hatton Creeper figure would work in the Monster line, and also double as an opponent for Mego's Rockteer, since the Lothar character in that film was based on Hatton.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Not to much out there as far as female monsters, but “ yes” Dracula’s Daughter would be a given, maybe Cult of the Cobra.
            I think with the great minds here in the forums, a Dracula’s Daughter custom could be done.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 24, 2020

we have been bombarded with Universal Monsters by Mego we Need more Hammer Monsters I still say THe Hammer Dracula is the best re mego out their!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

Well I showed you have to make Hammer Horror The Gorgon.
                Svengoolie presents The Gorgon (3).jpg
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Liu Bei
                  Banned
                  • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by toyhunter1970
                  we have been bombarded with Universal Monsters by Mego we Need more Hammer Monsters I still say THe Hammer Dracula is the best re mego out their!
                  Count me in for more of both. I'm absolutely loving the monster love. Now we just need the Monster Squad!

Comment

• bgiles73
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 14, 2010

I could have sworn I heard they were doing another Bela Lugosi 8” Dracula soon. I hope this one will include Dracula’s Medallion on the red ribbon. The other releases seem naked without that! I hope the 14” will also have one. Has anyone else heard mention of another 8” Dracula?

Comment

• Liu Bei
                      Banned
                      • Mar 31, 2018

Originally posted by bgiles73
                      I could have sworn I heard they were doing another Bela Lugosi 8” Dracula soon. I hope this one will include Dracula’s Medallion on the red ribbon. The other releases seem naked without that! I hope the 14” will also have one. Has anyone else heard mention of another 8” Dracula?
                      I don’t recall hearing that before, but I’m not in the loop at all. I have the old EMCE Dracula outfit on my Mego Bela right now, but would love to have an official Mego one if they do decide to make it.

Comment

• MysteryWho
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 16, 2008

I would love to have a Carradine Dracula and Lugosi Ygor. For some reason Sideshow did not include them when they did their 12 inch line years ago. But they did every freakin' Frankenstein! For me those two are overlooked and undervalued characters in the Universal pantheon. Meanwhile, I will take whatever Hammer they throw at me and buy at least one of every one!

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jun 22, 2011

I would also love to have a Carradine Dracula and Lugosi Ygor. A Chaney Son of Dracula and Gloria Holden Dracula's Daughter would be great too. Looks like Mego is going deep with Hammer since they're doing the Reptile which is awesome. Hope they do the same with Universal.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
                            Career Member
                            • Jan 11, 2013

Recently released, the head sculpt for Hammer Horror The Reptile figure:

20210409_213514_158.jpg

Comment

• imlaughing2death
                              • Jul 20, 2020

Originally posted by bgiles73
                              According to Man of Action Figures, the Red Cape Dracula is getting a reissue this summer, although I can't find anywhere else to confirm it. Lucky for me, since I missed out on a loose one and the first run is getting expensive.

Comment

• Falstaff13
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by MysteryWho
                                I would love to have a Carradine Dracula and Lugosi Ygor.
                                I definitely would like to see both. I've said elsewhere that I would love a 2-pack Billy the Kid Vs. Dracula (even if I'm the only one who would). Carradine's top-hatted Drac in that film would fit with his appearance in the two House of... films, and Billy would give a western figure not made in the original line.
                                Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                                Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎