Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kidgravity
    • Mar 9, 2010

Is Dr. Mego's website having problems?

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. Admins, please feel free to move or delete this if necessary.

I've been trying to place an order on Dr. Mego's fatcow.com site, but the cart keeps purging itself after I click the "continue shopping" button, so I can't assemble a full order. This has happened multiple times on multiple devices.

This happened while using Chrome, so I tried using the Edge browser instead, but there I'm actually met with a generic "this site is under development" page, which obviously seems disconcerting and, well, worse.

Is something up? Is there a new site I'm not aware of? Anybody know?
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I actually ordered from him today and didn't have an issue

Comment

• kidgravity
      • Mar 9, 2010

How strange. Was this at the drmego.fatcow.com site?

Comment

• mego
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 16, 2012

I think you need to install one of those old free AOL Discs of free internet to access Dr Megos site. Haha. Just kidding, but Seriously, that website is missing all its teeth and continually drinks Metamucil.

Comment

• kidgravity
          • Mar 9, 2010

Yeah, I love his work, but that site reeeeaaally needs an overhaul.

UPDATE: Bizarrely, shopping on his site on my iPad works fine. Same problems with Chrome and Edge persist, though. Super strange.
          Last edited by kidgravity; Mar 24, '21, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

it did take me to a odd fatcow link page at first but clicked went back and ordered and i did receive my package already this past monday.

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Must be working now. He just posted on Facebook about how he's gotten in more Trek pants,phasers and guns.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
                Career Member
                • Jan 11, 2013

Have over a week ago sent two emails to Dr. Mego in relation to some items wanted, but no reply to either.
                Must be having problems.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I'm awaiting an order I placed March 30. I did notice, when using the site from the fatcow address, that navigation doesn't work from your cart--you have to back up and use the home page to ad items.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• darkbros
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by Jetjungle75
                    Have over a week ago sent two emails to Dr. Mego in relation to some items wanted, but no reply to either.
                    Must be having problems.
                    You can call him, phone number is listed like everywhere, lol.
                    Or direct Message him on FB ( Paul Clarke) and include your order #.
                    Doc is always accessible, never had a problem reaching him.
                    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎