X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Land Shark! Land Shark!

It's a really big sturdy vehicle. Quite a bit larger than the original.

Lots of nice new sculpting detail inside the mouth. The teeth now have sculpted serrations on them. The Laser cannons are now both double blasters with little shark heads sculpted on the tips. The control panel and exhaust are still decals. The shark eye decals are smaller than the original. The action feature works better than the original. You don't have to push down on it while moving forward to get the mouth to snap open and shut.

mulandshark1.JPG
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Comparison pic. It's larger than the original. Hopefully my picture gets this across.

mulandshark2.JPG

And yes it's on a Packer throw. My Dad is a life long Packers fan. So you're gonna get Packers stuff for Christmas.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Cool, though I think the gun change is inelegant and unneeded.

Hoping for Roton as well, my favorite Evil Vehicle.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne

Hoping for Roton as well, my favorite Evil Vehicle.
        I'd be shocked if we don't get Roton.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Wow I like this one. I will be getting it for my Atlantis army!!
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I forgot to mention another sculpting difference is they added little fins above the treads. I like it. Also Masters of the Universe Classic figures don't fit. They are a hair to large and most can't really sit. Vintage figures of course fit perfectly. I feel many vintage MOTU vehicles were a touch undersized for the figures. The original BA Skeletor looks really sharp sitting in the new Land Shark.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Darn it I expected Chevy Chase in a shark costume
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• J.B.
                Guild Navigator
                • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                Darn it I expected Chevy Chase in a shark costume
                Me too.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

You guys expected Chevy Chase from me?

You've got to figure it's going to be MOTU or some type of 80s toy when I'm posting then you won't be disappointed.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

I just cleaned up my original Land Shark yesterday. One of my favorite MOTU vehicles. Glad to see a new version back on the shelves!

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

Just photographed mine this weekend!

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by enyawd72
                        Just photographed mine this weekend!
                        That looks great.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎