Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CTVT Race Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    I didn’t know that, so I checked FTC today and it says pre-order/coming soon.

I’ll wait till their back in stock and pick it up then.
    I see it as in stock.

https://0351b0c.netsolstores.com/jon...nyquest-1.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    The link you sent takes me to Figures Toy Company, I checked it out and it does say in stock. I always go to Classic Toys website, I forget about Figures Toys.

When you go to the Classic TV Toys website home page and you type in Jonny Quest in the search box, it comes up as saying....pre-order/coming soon.

Arenít Figures and Classic the same place? so why would one site say in stock and the other say pre-order/coming soon?

Images
    I wondered that myself. I think they also sell on ebay and their user name is classictvtoys. They have Race Bannon for $36.98 with free shipping which I think is almost the exact same price you would pay if you purchase it from them directly on their website after shipping charges are added.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jonny-Quest...UAAOSwGxNdcV7y

Images
    Blog Entries
    CTVTs site doesn't have any preorder coming soon label on JQ
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    CTVTs site doesn't have any preorder coming soon label on JQ
    I checked out CTVT again, and after you type in Jonny Quest in the search box, the set of figures come up, and their priced at $29.99 plus $10.00 shipping.

When you click on the character for a larger pic, it says just above it to the right, (next in pre-order/coming soon) but it does allow you to add it to your order cart.

So I guess it’s available to ship out, but why does it also say it’s a pre-order/coming soon? it’s a bit confusing

Images
    You should email them and ask them directly if it's available or not. They have a contact page. Maybe they are not aware of the "pre-order" issue. It must be available if they're selling it on ebay and their sister site.
    I personally would rather buy it from them through their ebay store after hearing all the poor customer service stories about them here. At least ebay will have your back if it arrives broken or has issues.
    Last edited by RonnyG; Mar 20, '21 at 1:29 AM.