X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Pod Stallions 88: WandaVision…Sorta

For episode 88 we went in with the best intentions of doing a recap of WandaVision (warning some gentle spoilers) but we somehow start talking about 70s craft kits and Soupy Sales colouring books, enjoy? Check out the New Pod Stallions Twitter account: https://twitter.com/PodStallions You can listen in high quality to […]

More...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Always a fun trip down your collective streams of consciousness. I've heard you two discuss Captain Kremmen before, but I've never seen it and will have to remedy that.

I agree about the folks who complained they had to wait for the episodes to drop each week of WandaVision. One thing I've liked on Disney+ is that they do release their new episodes (or at least for Mandalorian, WandaVision,, and Muppets Now) like a traditional series. Besides giving a time for build up, I'm much more likely to watch an episode a week than to binge an entirely new series with my current schedule. At first, I thought the complaints were generational, but that didn't turn out to be the case. Instead, it was just a matter of patience. I did really enjoy this series and was amused by some of the complaints about not getting the pay off fans seemed to expect. It's a well done show, and I I enjoyed the pace.

Thanks for the fun podcast.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎