Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About ZLC Collectibles

About ZLC Collectibles

TESTIMONIAL - Over the last several months purchased hundreds of dollars worth of Megos and each time prompt shipping, always came without damage and even a portal on their site that updates your tracking on your order page that's kept accessible. Very nice.

Images
    Thanks, that is good to know. Its great having new inexpensive Megos available from several reputable dealers.

I placed my first order with them recently and agree completely! I ordered 5 of the TOS Trek figures. Received several email order status updates. Shipping was fast and inexpensive. The figures were well packed.

Just placed my second order today!

Images
    I decided to give them a try. I placed an order on Monday and received an order confirmation immediately, no shipping updates as of yet though. Looking forward to getting my shipment!

I scored a Mego Headless Horseman for a smooth $20 when I saw it on there. Arrived alot quicker than my Nosferatu from Amazon, and I'm excited to see what they'll offer in the future.

They’re really good. I’ve been extremely happy with the service from them. Will continue to give them my business.

Images
    Got my shipping notification today, should be here by next Thursday. Looking forward to receiving them, and if all goes well, will definitely order from them again.

Thanks for pointing out this website... I've yet to order from them, but the thumbs ups they're getting in this thread are reassuring...

I noticed that they had a flat shipping fee of $4.99 (IIRC)-Is that what they always charge, or is that just some sort of promotion they have going on?

Quote Originally Posted by apes3978 View Post

I noticed that they had a flat shipping fee of $4.99
    Actually it used to be 3.99 flat shipping but it recently bumped up a buck.
    Still very reasonable.

Images
    Blog Entries
    And they ship instock items right away and preorders later at no extra charge.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks