X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: 80s toy find!

My friend dropped off a box of his childhood toys, so let’s take a look through this awesome time capsule of childhood friends! PlaidStallions Toy-Ventures Magazine #2 is now available and it’s been called “not only an entertaining read, but it’s also an impeccable work of reference” by PopCult. FACEBOOK GROUPS FROM PLAIDSTALLIONS Pod […]

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The dragon is the Lava Dragon from Remco Crystar. BTW: That's a pretty nice starter collection of He-Man. Yeah, the legs can go floppy like that as the rubber bands deteriorate with age.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

Interesting combination of Super Powers figures. That case is a nice one. What would a good "starter set" for MOTU go for? I've been debating selling my childhood collection, and it includes Castle Grayskull, Snake Mountain, and Point Dread. Everything was played with but complete.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That Super Powers case is very underrated. The "Secret Origins" of all the heroes being featured really show how involved DC was with the line, especially in the first two years.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎