Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: star trek prodigy...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    ^well they have a federation ship for one thing. Captain Janeway is on the show. So it’s in the neighborhood.
    I hear ya Joe...but still, it's a stretch to call this Star Trek.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bat View Post
    I hear ya Joe...but still, it's a stretch to call this Star Trek.
    Everything Trek does not need to follow the formula, there can be other stuff set in the universe.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    wasn't Janeway promoted to Admiral when they got back from the delta quadrant? i will give it a shot. not sure how i feel about the animation but maybe it will grown on me. i tried Lower Decks and didn't care for that one at all, think i lasted 2 episodes

Images
    Was always with odds as my thoughts on Cap' Janeway …

She sooo reminds me of my older sis

Would blindly do anything to make her happy
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Once upon a time, I was on top of everything Star Trek and knew all about each iteration. It's gotten beyond me in the last few years, and I didn't even realize this one was coming.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    The problem with TV & Hollywood is they are completely bankrupt of ideas. So, since the aren't talented enough to create something new...they piggyback off well known IP's(Star Trek, Star Wars, He-Man, etc...), for the name recognition...and then change it to fit their personal agenda's and Identity Politics. Thus leaving the original Fans out in the cold. And if you complain about it...they call you a "Toxic Fan", or an "Ist, Ism or phobe." But the correct name should be "Customer." You know, the people who are willing to shell out their hard earned money?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Customers can vote with their wallet. A dwindling audience can bring about another reinterpretation.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 1, '21 at 3:32 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Customers can vote with their wallet. A dwindling audience can bring about another reinterpretation.
    My philosophy EXACTLY!!