X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

1979 Kidco Catalog- Silver Warriors- Space Defenders

Kidco (a pretty logical name for a toy company) made some pretty unassuming toys during the 1970s, the most interesting items they produced in 1979 are not one but two different lines of Shogun Warriors inspired toys. Sliver Warriors and Space Defenders are the things you find at toy shows or in lots and have […]

More...
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

First I have seen these, but then again I do not remember the figures to Shogun Warriors so...
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Neat! I don't remember ever seeing those before.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• acrovader
        Career Member
        • Jan 19, 2011

I have the mini Silver Warriors with the whistles built into their chest.
        I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Interesting. I have 2 of the "Silver Warriors". The one on the left was sold as part of the "Peace Phantom" line for K-Mart. 2 of the 4 names of the robots are very similiar to the Silver Warrior names. The one on the right is Bullmark and the writing on the box is all in Japanese. The flange lookin' things are the mouth pieces that attach to the back of the bot for the whistle sounding, saucer launching, effect that acrovader alluded to.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• KOMonger
            Banned
            • Feb 17, 2015

Japanese animated series known as "Blocker Gundan IV, Machine Blaster": 1976-1977, 38 episodes. (Gundan=Army)

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎