Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question Regarding Pricing - Robin & Spider-Man

Pricing is always subjective but from what I've seen and naturally Just my opinion

Spiderman depending on condition and Variant
    with any kind of run in the outfit $20-$25
    good condition outfit $35-$45
    Red torso Spiderman $50-$60
    Sewn on Sleeve Spiderman $90-$100
    Circle suit Spiderman $300-$400
    Diamond Suit and Broken suit $$$ unknow big bucks $$$

Robin
    Removable mask robin all original $900-$1100
    Removable mask robin reproduction mask $250-$350
    Painted mask robin with elastic belt all original $80-$100
    Painted mask robin with plastic belt all original $50-$60
    Painted mask robin with plastic belt cloth emblem plastic snap all original $100-$110

It's subjective to a degree, but yeah those estimates seem to ring true. The Robin w/ plastic belt though going for over $80, we'll see if that trend continues. Looks like only 2 people duked it out at that price. Future auctions can easily settle back to $50-60. Although, with Buy It Now (the bane of collector's on eBay), future sellers may squeeze supply further by seeing that result and not budging off top dollar. We'll see.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish_It_Was1984 View Post
    In case anyone comes across this down the road. Yesterday the auction mentioned above, which was a very good/excellent example with only (IMO) a repro symbol, went for $86.

There's a also currently a similar quality Type 1 Spider-Man with days left and already up to $41.

The Robin that went for $86 was mine, and I was surprised. It's a very nice loose figure, but was in storage in a box of stuff to sell when I got around to it for close to 20 years. I figured if I got $50, I'd be happy. Robin's aren't hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by rykerw1701 View Post
    The Robin that went for $86 was mine, and I was surprised. It's a very nice loose figure, but was in storage in a box of stuff to sell when I got around to it for close to 20 years. I figured if I got $50, I'd be happy. Robin's aren't hard to find.
    I know, I was the one that pushed the winning bidder to $86. I bid $85. :D

Robin's are common, but not in that condition and conveniently complete. Outside of the small mark on the glove and repro logo (IMO and I don't mind repro on that), it looked great. I figured I'd push my max a little since it was so good, no other figure up right now matches it, and I'm impatient when my collecting budget has money in it again.

Didn't think I'd have competition, but there you go. I'm sure another example of that quality will present itself.

Images
    The type 1 versions of each will be more - but standard versions of type 1 and type 2 are common.

The standard Robin is higher priced because of the accessories.

There are some pretty expensive variations of each of these too.