Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: 1980 Star Wars Toys R Us video

1980 Star Wars Toys R Us video

Images
    Fantastic video. Those shelves fully stocked with glorious vintage SW splendour... Instant endorphin rush.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I don't post here regularly anymore ... but I came here today because I felt like this newly posted vid needed to be posted, and found this thread already tackled that... good call Lonnie ... MTFBWY .... and to all here!
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Quote Originally Posted by huedell View Post
    I don't post here regularly anymore ...
    I miss your posts, especially your (friendly) back & forths with MIB41. The last one I remember involved Diamond Dave and Sammy Hagar.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    I think this should be Exhibit "A" when people start with the "Not getting the Star Wars license is what killed Mego." Look at all of the Micronauts as proof. I am surprised with all of the Mego Happy Days stuff.