X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

More apes from Mezco one:12

These look amazing, and very cost productive, easy bolier suits, just switch out the colour, and variant heads for gorillas.

• Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Oh my, here comes the Conquest! I was afraid this would happen… the license is officially heating up again on the backside of the 50th with three current lines.

…btw, the secondary 1/12 market has indeed proved lively. Just picked up a second Zaius bod to take advantage of the alternate heads, hands and accessories. I see how collectors get sucked right into this scale, unwillingly seduced. I also like that the Ape heads are in perfect scale with NECA classic too; that's a interesting bonus for customs.
    Last edited by Confessional; Feb 21, '21, 8:32 PM. Reason: … 2 4 1 switcheroo!

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

The great Cesar looks terrific.

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

I didn't expect them to go straight into Conquest, but this is a pleasant surprise. The head sculpts and outfits on these prototype figures look incredible.

Comment

• Chris
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 23, 2009

Their Zaius was worth every penny. I hope the line is successful enough to continue.
          Might do a head swap with the NECA Zaius.
          If I can just visit the 1970s and tell myself to wait 45 years for decent POTA merch.
          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎