Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: More apes from Mezco one:12

More apes from Mezco one:12

These look amazing, and very cost productive, easy bolier suits, just switch out the colour, and variant heads for gorillas.

https://www.facebook.com/MezcoToyz/p...1165353928828/

https://www.facebook.com/MezcoToyz/p...61165477262149

Oh my, here comes the Conquest! I was afraid this would happen… the license is officially heating up again on the backside of the 50th with three current lines.

…btw, the secondary 1/12 market has indeed proved lively. Just picked up a second Zaius bod to take advantage of the alternate heads, hands and accessories. I see how collectors get sucked right into this scale, unwillingly seduced. I also like that the Ape heads are in perfect scale with NECA classic too; that's a interesting bonus for customs.
    Last edited by Confessional; Feb 21, '21 at 8:32 PM. Reason: … 2 4 1 switcheroo!

The great Cesar looks terrific.

I didn't expect them to go straight into Conquest, but this is a pleasant surprise. The head sculpts and outfits on these prototype figures look incredible.

Their Zaius was worth every penny. I hope the line is successful enough to continue.
    Might do a head swap with the NECA Zaius.
    If I can just visit the 1970s and tell myself to wait 45 years for decent POTA merch.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.