• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

HBO Max Aquaman TAS

Euc6B0HXIAQ7VVz.jpg

The series begins with Aquaman’s first day on the job as king of Atlantis and he’s got a LOT of catching up to do. Luckily, he has his two royal advisors to back him up – Vulko, the scholar, and Mera, the water controlling warrior-princess. Between dealing with unscrupulous surface dwellers, elder evils from beyond time and his own half-brother who wants to overthrow him, Aquaman is going to have to rise to the challenge and prove to his subjects, and to himself, that he’s the right man for the trident!
    To me this is garbage. This was supposed to tie into the movie, but after seeing this it reminds me of the new Thundercats cartoon. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Feb 17, '21, 6:43 PM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

After seeing the picture, I wouldn't watch it.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

It's not for me, I will focus on the upcoming JSA animated film.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

At least they're suppose to be bringing back Batman:TAS. That'll make up for whatever this is suppose to be.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I really loathe this animation style, and the fact that no one can seem to make a non-humorous action, all-ages action cartoon anymore.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎