X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

New Mego Figure Photo Reveals (Wave 12)

Our friends at Mego corp (be sure to check out their amazing Facebook group Mego Ambassadors) have shared some new publicity shots of upcoming figures, particularly Cornelius, Dr. Zaius, the Karloff Frankenstein and his bride.   You can Pre-Order  Mego characters from Entertainment Earth, proud sponsor of the MegoMuseum!        Get Toy-Ventures…

More...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Apes!! Everything looks great.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Nice! I like the detailing on Cornelius' tunic.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Top notch. The new Mego is really hitting its stride, getting better and better.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

I don't collect the Apes, but they look outstanding! Aang's face looks off to me, maybe the eyes, but it's still a definite purchase. Salt Vampire, Apollo Creed? Yes and yes! Teen Wolf? No, but only because I don't need to buy everything; that looks really cool too.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Really love the new green Bride. Stands out from the EMCE version.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

Well at least there's some visible differences in the Apes; I'm happy to have any variation from previous releases… something to make/keep them unique.

Corny's glyph and vinyl looks really good, but I hope the tunic fit gets a little better in production. The Chimp bod appears to be brown and Zaius's looks orange, I like that!

Monsters continue to be solid moves forward. I see I'm getting sucked into a Salt Vampire this time around too.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                Permanent Member
                • Mar 7, 2011

Every time Mego does a release I find myself with a New Favorite... Aang from Avitar the air Bender is OUTSTANDING!!!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

Neck Bolt Frankenstein and Bride are the ones I will buy multipes of/

Depends on who get the POTP depends on on how many I pick up.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                    Creature Of The Night
                    • May 14, 2011

I'm really loving The Apes & The 'Steins, and that Teen Wolf looks like a lot of fun. I'm willing to bet that I'll be asking my supplier to "pass me the Salt" too.

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

FANTATIC!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 22, 2011

All awesome looking figures. So excited to have POTA back in the mix.

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

I’m going bananas for Cornelius and Dr. Zaius, looking forward to their release.

Comment

• headache
                            • Jul 11, 2019

Such a shame Target stores got stuck with all the Facts of Life / Charlie's Angels non-sellers. I wish they could have focused on the immediate sales of Trek. Walmart stores just aren't keeping up on stock. And while more Wallys are carrying Mego, all their stores should have it. I look at the sections where "collectibles" are sold in both Targets and Walmarts, and they're fully stocked with other merch that just sits there.

The Meijers store where I've made some purchases just restocked. Unfortunately, they brought in about 10 more Picards, 10 more Datas and restocked the same Superman / Batman / Wonder Woman. The same Hannibals (original) are all still sitting there.

So I honestly don't hold much hope for any nearby stores to stock POTA or much of the Monsters. I wish they would.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                              Often invisible
                              • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by headache
                              Such a shame Target stores got stuck with all the Facts of Life / Charlie's Angels non-sellers.
                              Those character choices were made by Target. They stuck themselves.
                              Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎