X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Snyder Cut Justice League Official Trailer

I'll watch it, but I'm not hoping for anything ground breaking here.

Last edited by drquest; Feb 14, '21, 6:14 PM.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

looks great, but then again so did the theatrical release in the trailers. this definitely has the dark Snyder feel. i am looking forward to it though

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

I am just going to say it, I hate Snyders DC Comic movies. They are way to dark and way too many story elements in one movie. I will watch it when it comes out but not looking forward to it.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Looks like a video game. blecch
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

Wonder how they are gonna fit the Manhunter and maybe... a Lantern??????

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

That Darkseid looks like it came from a video game. In contrast, Thanos looked organic.

I dig the black Superman suit though. I hear SNYDER cut off all the Flash’s bumbling jokes, good.

Looks like Leto’s Joker has been reverted back to a more traditional demented Arkham look rather than the Tony Montana Joker.

It may not be perfect, but they pumped an extra few millions into this thing, and I love DC, I have HBOMax, and I’ll watch it.
            sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Using bad cgi I bet

Originally posted by Jorge Galvan
              Wonder how they are gonna fit the Manhunter and maybe... a Lantern??????
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

It looks... okay, but more of the same from Snyder, who just isn't my cup of tea. My son is interested, and if he wants me to watch it with him, I will. If not...well, maybe, since I have HBO Max anyway. I will at least start it and see if it holds my interest. Maybe.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Goblin19
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 2, 2002

I am intrigued by this, but very skeptical. I really strongly disliked the original version.

And, yes, Darkseid doesn’t look real. Way too CG.

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Can’t wait to see if Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern show up, I hope they make at least a cameo appearance.
                    sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

One of the problems I found with the theatrical cut was how crowded the story got with character introductions. To think Snyder has even MORE to throw in, just feels like a headache, because there's just no time for meaningful character development. It reads like a nonstop cameo nod. And I was not a fan of the effects either. The enhancements look okay but it still feels very much like a stylized video game. They're not remotely in the same zip code with Endgame. I just hope they dump some of that forced humor that seam to permeate the theatrical cut. Batman/Bruce was so out of character playing straight man to Barry Allen. The whole movie was just wonky. We have HBO Max so I'm definitely going to give it a look. But from a foundational perspective, Snyder will have to completely rebuild both the story and some of the characters to make it feel like an improvement for me. Its not a film that suddenly gets better with a little tweaking.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                        Moderation Engineer
                        • Aug 14, 2003

I've been looking forward to it less and less. I'll still give it a look but the bits and pieces that have been shared so far haven't really done much to move the needle for me like I hoped. I'm also still in letdown mode from WW84 which doesn't help.

Comment

• TRDouble
                          Permanent Member
                          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                          I've been looking forward to it less and less. I'll still give it a look but the bits and pieces that have been shared so far haven't really done much to move the needle for me like I hoped. I'm also still in letdown mode from WW84 which doesn't help.
                          Everything said is pretty much how I feel, but the buildup and anticipation I had for WW84 and then the letdown just soured me on what feelings I had left for the theatrical DC Universe, which wasn't much. I did re-watch Shazam, which was a fun movie, but I'm not even looking forward to that sequel.

I have HBO Max and I will probably attempt to watch Justice League, but they are saying it's four hours? I just don't know if I have a desire to invest that much time to this movie.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                            valar morghulis
                            • Mar 8, 2005

Justice League: The Shocking, Exhilarating, Heartbreaking True Story of #TheSnyderCut

A demoralizing battle with Warner Bros. A devastating personal tragedy. A fan base he couldn’t control. Zack Snyder tells V.F. why he quit ‘Justice League,’ and why he’s returned to complete a cut that’s reached near-mythical status.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

^I read that last night. I'm not really a fan of Snyder's take, but it did help me to separate the man from his art. He seems like a genuinely good guy, especially for Hollywood. And of course the tragedy he and his family suffered is just heart-wrenching. I will probably not care much for his take on the film, but at least it will be HIS take, and it means a lot to him, his family and the cast and crew, so I am happy for them they are getting this chance.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎