X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Closed Mandalorian Thread

I just saw the Mandalorian Thread is closed. I hadn't seen that on a thread here before. I'm assuming it is because of feelings (maybe arguments) about the Gina Carano situation, but will it be reopened when there's other production news about the show? As an ongoing series, it will return to production and eventually air more episodes, so will we just launch new threads then? I liked the idea one show was in a single discussion thread.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.
  • ODBJBG
    Permanent Member
    • May 15, 2009

I'm not sure starting another thread about it right after the other got closed is a good idea, but yeah I'd assume another thread will open/be reopened once all the scuttlebutt dies down. The show is super popular, Disney+ is a juggernaut and this has zero effect on the show, nothing will change, none of this mattered it's just a rallying cry for people who already complain about everything. Life goes on, this is the way.

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

I wasn't trying to start anything, but with other one closed I created this one just to ask. I was surprised there wasn't a "And we'll close this for now" message. I was catching up on posts and got to the end of that one and saw it closed.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Starting another thread after a closed one is not smiled on here.

This is a moderated forum, when the politics return to talking about the galactic senate, we can start another or resume on the Mandalorian, right now let's focus on stuff we can agree on.

Otherwise, that topic is sadly against our #1 rule and there is enough of that going on in the world.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎