X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Vintage Mego: 1977 Mego Catalog Part 1

Vintage Mego cracks open the pages of the 1977 Mego catalog and also, share some rare footage from a 1977 Mego Showroom. Part 1 subjects include Sonny and Cher Farrah Fawcett CB McHaul Star Trek World’s Greatest Superheroes Wonder Woman Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here: www.toyventuresmagazine.com Join us at MegoMania https://www.facebook.com/groups/megomania Subscribe to…

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I sure like the WW playset.

Was this the first year for the revised Batcopter?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cooperdraw
      • Nov 26, 2019

What a treat! I knew Cher was big, but I guess I didn't realize how big. Wow, she looks like she was giving Barbie a run for her money. That Doc Savage footage gave me flashbacks. Love seeing all the Star Trek and WGSH stuff too! I really need to track down those Teen Titans figures.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

For some reason I never had the 8' WW figure (did have Isis so availability may be the reason) but we did have the Lynda Carter WW who would date 8" Batman (go figure).

I would have loved to have had that WW playset.

I do not remember CB McCall so what I know about the lineup is from Mego Museum. That being said I really am surprised I didn't have a few since there shirtless
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡