X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

CBS Clarice (The Silence Of The Lambs Spinoff) series

Tonight on CBS is the premier of Clarice: s1 ep1 The Silence Is Over (9pm central)

Set in 1993, a year after rescuing Catherine Martin from the horror of Buffalo Bill's basement. Clarice Starling returns to the field to pursue serial murderers & sexual predators.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I just don’t watch Network TV anymore, too much censorship and commercials. I mean, the whole Clarice Starling serial killer investigations are dark and violent, it has no business being on CBS, it should be on HBOMax or something like that. Plus I’m not feeling that actress.

Just a humble personal opinion from your friendly neighborhood your truly...
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

However, to be open-minded, I set my DVR to record the series. I will give it a shot because you took the time to post this...and I love the character of Clarice Starling. And I’m sure Hannibal Lecter is lurking around somewhere, lol...
      sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

To be truthful I really need to go back and watch the Hannibal Lecter movies/tv series. I was so lost at the beginning of the show. TSOTL came out back when VHS were the thing, I saw this once because I worked at video stores. After you get past the first few opening scenes it looks like the other crime dramas boyfriend & I watch so it is something new to watch on Thursday night at 9pm.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Honestly, just watch SOTL and skip everything else and you'll be better off for it.

Lecter was a cool character but they turned him into a superhero.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
            learning all the time
            • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
            I just don’t watch Network TV anymore, too much censorship and commercials. I mean, the whole Clarice Starling serial killer investigations are dark and violent, it has no business being on CBS, it should be on HBOMax or something like that. Plus I’m not feeling that actress.

Just a humble personal opinion from your friendly neighborhood your truly...
            I felt sort of that way when I heard about NBC and "Hannibal."
            then I watched it. wow.
            it was AMAZING.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎