X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

EMCE Bride of Frankenstein body

I need a white body for a female custom and I remember the Bride being one of the only ones besides the crappy FTC bodies. There used to be pictures of her body on here years ago because from my understanding its a little different than other Mego bodies but those photos have expired.

Does anyone have a reference pic for me?
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

I have one pictured in this thread…

Several projects on the table currently including more Ape clubs and scrolls, Urko riding crop, Bruce Lee weapons, a surgery job on a Neca body to mod the height as well as change the boots, and just off camera? Police Chief Geba is finally in progress. Feels good to making Megobits again! ;)

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
      I have one pictured in this thread…

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...tudio%85/page4
      Oh thank you! Didn’t realize it was neckless

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

^^ It's a mess of a body, but has re-build potential with the ability to dismantle. Currently mine resides in the scrap parts box.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
          ^^ It's a mess of a body, but has re-build potential with the ability to dismantle. Currently mine resides in the scrap parts box.
          Yeah I don't even want to mess with that. I wanted to use her for Spider-Man villain Shriek.

I'm just waiting for these supposed "bandless bodies" from Mego or even for FTC to start using the Type-S bodies on all future products. I think that is the only way we will get quality customs! It is weird though because I have a few vintage bodies and they are so much better quality than anything we have gotten today that has bands.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎