X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Female clothes that fit mego?

I was under the impression in the past that Bratz clothes can fit female Megos to an extent... does anyone have other suggestions of similar sized figures/dolls that are compatible with clothes?
  • MegoMam
    • Dec 21, 2015

Snapstar dolls and My Life as Miniature Dolls (not the 17 inch the 7 inch)

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

Originally posted by MegoMam
      Snapstar dolls and My Life as Miniature Dolls (not the 17 inch the 7 inch)
      thank you!

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

Some of Barbies little sister stuff works. bratz and some stuff from Disney fairies. It also helps if you check goodwill and the thrift stores were you can find stuff cheap.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

There's a scattering of vintage fashion doll bits that fit Mego. They tend to be the little sister of a Barbie clone, or an international release… kinda remember an old thread that documented them by name/brand.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

^Dawn.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Yup… I picked up some incredible vintage stuff, for a crazy femme custom I'm workin' on, over the past year. Just awesome fabrics compared to most of what's out there now.

Comment

• RonnyG
                Career Member
                • Apr 23, 2014

I never would've guessed that Dawn's outfits would fit Mego female figures because Dawn is only like 6 and a half inches high compared to Mego's Dinah Mite who's about 8 inches.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Looking forward to seeing it.

I can always find fabrics but not, it seems, a seamstress.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
                    Maker & Whatnot
                    • Aug 8, 2012

With the vintage stuff, the fashion doll scale often doesn't even matter… there are Mego scale outfits on some of the old Bonnie Dee and Mandy dolls, but it's not universal across the lines and they are not easy to find. But when you do, it's a cool ah-hah! moment.

Ohhh, to have a sci-fi seamstress around these parts again… miss those days.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎