X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

MOTU Origins Castle Grayskull has hit Canada

There's reviews on youtube. Looks really nice.

The first playset from the NEW Masters of the Universe Origins line, Castle Grayskull is VERY COOL! He-Man is going to have sooo much fun in there.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 9, '21, 3:14 PM. Reason: added link
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Amazing...so looking forward to it!

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Comparison video. The new Grayskull is actually slightly larger than the original.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

whoa. Nice. I have had mine on pre-order for a long time now. Looking forward to an update in USA.

Comment

• noelani72
          27inaleon
          • Jun 25, 2002

smh.
          I have had my pre order in for months and it was due to ship April 15th
          April 15th, Walmart emails me to say it has been pushed back to May 27th

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by Werewolf
            Comparison video. The new Grayskull is actually slightly larger than the original.

That guy is funny. Toohunky toys. I didn't know he made He-Man videos. I've only seen his Barbie ones! He's usually flexing his muscles, or acting macho when opening Barbies. LOL
            Last edited by RonnyG; Apr 18, '21, 3:03 AM.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 1, 2005

Originally posted by noelani72
              smh.
              I have had my pre order in for months and it was due to ship April 15th
              April 15th, Walmart emails me to say it has been pushed back to May 27th
              Yep, same here, just got the e-mail yesterday. Was really looking forward to this coming :/

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Got notified by Wal-Mart last night that my Castle G has shipped and will arrive at my home on May 1st!
                Can't wait.

Comment

• noelani72
                  27inaleon
                  • Jun 25, 2002

hmmmmm I guess I ought to be watching my email then....cool

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. my BBTS preorder says August.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      Hmmm. my BBTS preorder says August.
                      Castle Grayskull is currently a timed exclusive with Walmart. Other retailers (Target, Amazon, BBTS, Etc.) can start selling it this fall.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks!
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
                          27inaleon
                          • Jun 25, 2002

Update - I did finally get my October pre-order. It shipped May 27th, landed the 29th.
                          I did an unboxing with my grandbabies - she's 5 and he's 2.
                          Now, my grandbabies have been exposed to Megos since they could walk, so He-Man was just a logical addition to the toy box.
                          My grand daughter loves it - oh wait, i forgot to mention I opened all the new figures I've found over the past few months...so, she even has a few female choices.
                          My grandson...lol, he's not talking much yet, but he was full of oooh's and ahhh's as we unboxed.
                          They both played hard and made grandma & grandpa play too.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by noelani72
                            They both played hard and made grandma & grandpa play too.
                            That's awesome!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

That's great Chad, what it's all about.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎