X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

Power Comics Inc. Artist Suggestions Thread

The Masters is chock full of Bronze Age goodness as I have assembled a literal Who's Who of incredibly talented and famous '70s and '80s Marvel and DC artists to draw this series. I will be revealing this amazing team over the coming weeks.

Writing the story, I envisioned The Masters as super villains of Batman, specifically in the Bronze Age of comics. Even more specifically, I saw them doing battle against Batman and guest super heroes as in the 1970s The Brave And The Bold drawn so beautifully by the late, great Jim Aparo.

My question to all of you is who are your favorite Bronze Age (and Bronze Age style) artists. I have a number of interior pages and cover ideas that I need drawn and I am looking for artists who I may have forgotten about or missed.

Please reply to this thread and add all of your favorites (no matter how obvious or obscure). All ideas are welcome and appreciated.

And, if you have an "in" with any of these artists and can set up an introduction for me, that would be even more appreciated.

Peace, Love, and Power Comics Inc.

Austin
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Ach, my favorites--Aparo, Don Newton, Kurt Schaffenberger, etc--have passed.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megowgsh
      Customego HoF Curator
      • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Ach, my favorites--Aparo, Don Newton, Kurt Schaffenberger, etc--have passed.
      Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎