X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jrfjr126rock
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 23, 2008

Wolverine body

Wondering what body you guys use for any Wolverine customs as he is shorter yet stockier than the other characters in the comics. Also interested what you guys use for characters like Sabertooth?
    Last edited by Jrfjr126rock; Feb 4, '21, 6:43 PM.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Shorter, stockier men appeal to me. Shorter, stalkier ones...not so much.

At any rate, I've seen some Wolverine customs use a Wee Win Samson body. It's teen titan-sized but buff.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 23, 2008

whoops didn't realize the typo... let me update

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Shorter, stockier men appeal to me. Shorter, stalkier ones...not so much.

At any rate, I've seen some Wolverine customs use a Wee Win Samson body. It's teen titan-sized but buff.
        Yup, that is what I used for my custom with CAT swivel biceps. Looks great.

I always liked this outfit for Logan and looked forward to having it Mego style when DST/EMCE announced it. Being a fan of the Brown suit I was ecstatic for this release, but when it came out I was not too happy on the color accuracy of the yellowish tone, orange in this case. Not complaining as I did like the orange and brown

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I just found out about the mr myagi figure that is a shortened version of the neca body and it might work
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I used a Marvel legends style savage dragon for wolverine it’s a little shorter than mego
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SeattleEd
              SynthoRes Transmigrator
              • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I just found out about the mr myagi figure that is a shortened version of the neca body and it might work
              A good recommendation. Been trying to score one for some time after they sold out only to find these are fetching for quite a bit. Hoping to find some on close out or some random store on the low end so I can take apart and make a Mego Arnold.

Comment

• Jrfjr126rock
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 23, 2008

I used a Marvel legends style savage dragon for wolverine it’s a little shorter than mego
                Do you have any pictures?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

The pics are probably around here. The arms are perfect for wolverine

Originally posted by Jrfjr126rock
                  Do you have any pictures?

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                    Persistent Member
                    • Oct 3, 2007

I'd use a remco wrestler body and MEGO arms & legs. The result is short and muscler.
                    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎