X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

Tally Hawk! Super 7!

Super 7 has the SilverHawks rights it seems. Right now you can get things like apparel, mugs and banners but they say tune into figure announcements coming soon! (Toy Fair?)
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I've long wanted a new Silverhawks toy line but disappointed to hear it's going to be from Super7. I want a real toy line not a $50 a pop pre-order only and wait a year to get your figures online exclusives. I cannot justify dropping hundreds of dollars on figures I wont see for a year anymore. Same with their $450 Thundertank. I'm honestly super happy for those that want them but I'm going to have to pass.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• melstapler
      Museum Super Collector
      • Aug 2, 2014

Although Super7 figures are of a high quality, they tend to take a cookie cutter approach which I find somewhat limiting. It will be interesting to see how they handle this line, but the typical Super7 price point for figures in that scale will likely limit their accessibility to die-hard fans only. This is a shame, because the original Silverhawks from Kenner were widely available through most retail stores.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎