Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

not UM, but Neca teased a An American Werewolf in London figure earlier today

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

Confirmed today on some of the toy collector websites Lugosi Dracula and Chaney Jr. Wolf Man coming. Also confirmed color version of Franky coming after the B&W one. Awesome news !!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

Neca is doing an Egyptian tomb set. which I will use for next year as a display when Hasbro comes out with Indiana Jones black series )

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Picked up the Wolf Man and the Mummy from my LCS yesterday. The price gave me a bit of sticker shock at $45 a piece. But once I opened them, I don't really have any complaints. Wolf Man is great, and I ended up posing him with his angrier head. My one regret with articulation is he can't tilt his head back enough for a good howling pose, but with that side-eyed look on the angrier head, you can tilt it to give him a sideways-growl.

Wolf Man is my favorite Universal Monster, and the figure is fantastic, but I have to say I think the Mummy captures Karloff's likeness just a bit better. The articulation allows you to pose him in some nice "dead" shambling stances...even though the movie NEVER showed us him moving much! That bonus head with the open mouth is an odd one for certain. He kind of looks like George Burns for some reason!
          sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

I was taken aback last week when I bought the King Features figures for 34.99 at Walmart. But they sold as of this week they are all gone.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎