X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
    the last three walmarts by me i have shopped at the past couple days all had a lot of new megos on the shelves. hammer,it,phantom opera,ultraman
    That's what my closest Walmart looked like over the weekend. Toss in a Ultraseven, Teenwolf, a bunch of Exorcist, Q, and Locutus as well.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Went to three Target stores today. Online it said the first store had three Stan Lee figures in stock. They had nothing. Took me an hour to get there to find that out. Took me another hour and a half to get to the second store, and they had one Rocketeer, one Dr. Zaius, and two Son of Frankenstein figures. I already have all three of those figures. The third one was another half hour away and the only figure they had was Scotty. I have been looking for the blue phaser Scotty, so that was a great score for me! It was worth the three hours of travel time to get it. Then another hour to get home. Four hours travel time to get one figure. Had nothing better to do with my time today...
      I did find ten dollars in the parking lot at the first store I went to, so that was cool.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

we are still rockin' the same 2 Picard and 2 Saru.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
          Museum Super Collector
          • Nov 5, 2018

The Walmart in my town has had the same Legolas and Hannibal for months now. I hope MEGO isn't paying Wally World to much in their distro deal, otherwise they're getitng ripped off

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

While buying groceries I found the Mego section at my local Wal-Mart well stocked again yesterday. They had Hammer Drac, Red Phantom, Ultraman, Q and a few other new ones. I picked up an extra Drac to open.

Comment

• puckace
              Museum Super Collector
              • Feb 5, 2009

Walmart was stocked with 4-5 each of Hammer Dracula, Red Death, It, Exorcist, Willie Wonka, Ultra Man, Q, and Locutus. Picked up Drac, Willie, RD, and Q. So great to find so many Megos on the pegs again 😎. I’d post pics but I don’t see how to do it from my phone.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Nothing around me, dang.

EDIT Today I bought Hammer Dracula, Red Death, and Ultraman, at Wal-mart. So they are about two waves behind? Glad to find them.
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 13, '21, 2:31 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

My local want had quite a few! Sadly, nothing I really wanted. But I bought a Phantom of the Red Death for customizing purposes.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 15, 2010

In addition to the leftover stock from months ago (regular Picard, etc.), my Walmart had Hammer Dracula, Red Death, It, Exorcist, Willy Wonka, Ultra Man, Encounter at Farpoint Q, and Picard as Locutus. I bought Willy Wonka (no price available at the register), Q, and Locutus. They look pretty good. They were $14.88 each.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• SpideyDude73
                      • Jul 5, 2019

I got Red Death at Walmart Friday and Igor at Target today. Its cool to see these great new Megos at retail. The new ones aren't scalped as bad as other collecting so there is a chance of actually seeing something in store.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I went back to get a few more for customs--all gone except Scarred Pennywise and one Exorcist Regan. That was a fast clear-out, 28 hours.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          I went back to get a few more for customs--all gone except Scarred Pennywise and one Exorcist Regan. That was a fast clear-out, 28 hours.
                          That's was quick! I'll have to go searching tomorrow.

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

Finally got some MEGO love in central MO. Looked like they stocked with four each of scarred Pennywise, Regan, Q, Hammer Drac, Lucutus, Red Death, and Ultraman. Still had our 2 Picards and 2 Saru on deck as well. No Wonka and no Universal Horror, but I was pretty thrilled to finally get to purchase off the rack.

Comment

• apes3978
                              Permanent Member
                              • Nov 19, 2005

I searched Walmart when I was in there the other day-Not a Mego in sight...

I looked at Target when I was in there last night-They had a total of one of the newest Mego figures (Stan Lee) and a bunch of peg warming Tooties.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

I finally found some Mego figures at Walmart! They had two figures. I didn't need either of them, but at least I finally did see some at a Walmart.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎