Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasbro's Charlie's Angels Tiffany and Julie (The Forgotten Angels)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyG
    Career Member
    • Apr 23, 2014

Originally posted by ChucksCherubs
    I made my own set of six Angels back in 2006!

I wish I could figure out how to add a pic.
    I'm not sure, but I think because you're a new member, you might not be able to use or see the photo button on your first posts. After you posted a few times, it will appear for you eventually.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 23, 2019

I haven’t been able to post customs either, I thought I might be allowed by now ��

Comment

• battmasterson
        Career Member
        • Dec 22, 2010

These are great. You did a great job. Even though there not Megos, they still count. I have seen LJN figures posted here. I used to have a set of Charlie's Angels figures when I was a kid. They were a little taller than Megos, but they worked. Nice job.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 23, 2019

I bought a set on evilbay, they were posted as 8”, but clearly not. I shrunk the heads and put them on Mego bodies. I need more body donors though

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

I had the 4 on cards and some loose figures as well. I wished they made all 6. I hope New Mego come out with Tiffany and Julie as well as Jill. Farrah in swimsuit doesn't count as an angel.
            Though i am trying to custom one and put her in a Chris card with a name change.
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• bobws
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 13, 2008

OH, Sorry i forgot to say yours look real good and the AD is fantastic.
              "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎