Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: My Dredd Christmas

Images

My Dredd Christmas

I added some great figures to my Dredd collection. The Stallone version is from a company called VTS and the Karl Urban figure is from a company overseas called Artistic Interpretation.

Stallone...was not the face I got from that portrait. It looks more like James Woods.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Stallone...was not the face I got from that portrait. It looks more like James Woods.
    Sly had a James Wood-ish look for Dredd unmasked so a sculpt would certainly cater to that. But the Helmet head is classic Stallone with his sneer. Easily the best effort out there for this rendition.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Stallone one looks like Emilio Estevez. Guessing these are bootlegs and not paying a dime to 2000AD or Stallone or Urban.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    The Stallone one looks like Emilio Estevez. Guessing these are bootlegs and not paying a dime to 2000AD or Stallone or Urban.
    LOL! I wasn't there at the signing, but I would say its the same going rate as anyone who sells customs of licensed characters at auction. Such irony...

Images
    Blog Entries
    So if I had a sweat shop I could crank out thousands of customs for sale too.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    LOL! I wasn't there at the signing, but I would say its the same going rate as anyone who sells customs of licensed characters at auction. Such irony...

Wow! Dredd looks incredible! Even if the head sculpt isn't quite there, the suit more than make up for any shortcomings.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by melstapler View Post
    Wow! Dredd looks incredible! Even if the head sculpt isn't quite there, the suit more than make up for any shortcomings.
    Thanks for your kind words. Its appreciated. I've also got a comic version which I think is much more accurate to the source material.