Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyhunter1970
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 24, 2020

this and Akien Kenner 1979 and okay Six million Dollar Man greateset toys of the 70's

Comment

• danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005

I got the Six Million Dollar Man that same year for Christmas, actually. You can see my sister holding her Bionic Woman figure (that she got) in the photo above too (and her Jaime Sommers/Lindsay Wagner poster on the wall behind us...LOL!).

Dana
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

a friend had this back in the day. i loved the ship. the figures were crap

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          ...the figures were crap
          That was the big turn-off for me. I admire the ship now, though--lovely toy.

BTW, interested to hear you used the Space: 1999 playset with Megos. I love playsets and was wondering about the scale of the accessories.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎