Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body suits

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^Did CTVT make white Fonzie boots for a variant?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

You would need to make sure that whatever means of printing is going to work on the jersey/jet set knit. A lot of times there is a finish on it; I've had spotty luck trying to dye such material, so I think the ink might run into similar problems. Outside of the dyeing, I've never tried anything but fabric paint and permanent marking pens myself, so I can't really offer much more.

And,as an aside, forget about good old Green Lantern/kelly green in this type of material. 57 years worth of searching came close on occasion, but I NEVER found the exact right material in that shade.

Images
    I think those were Fonzie boots from CTVT. They still have them in Black, and they have motorcycle boots in different colors that are just a little different looking.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yep fearless fonzerelli

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    ^Did CTVT make white Fonzie boots for a variant?

Images
    Sounds like the process for printing bodysuits is not as easy as I first thought. I do have some cotton inkjet sheets on their way, however, so I am wondering if I can utilize some of the patterns on the Mego Museum to create other clothing items that do not need to be so form fitting.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."