X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Z-man 307
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 15, 2010

Wayne Foundation Bat Computer

I was never lucky enough to have a Wayne Foundation as a kid, but was looking at some pictures of it today, and I can't figure out who the fourth villain is that is pictured on the BatComputer (other than Luthor, Joker and Riddler). Anyone know who this is?

Also, it was cool to see another acknowledgement of Green Lantern (in addition to his picture on the Hall of Justice)!
    Attached Files
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

It's Gold of the Metal Men, depicted in error as a foe.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Z-man 307
      Museum Super Collector
      • Mar 15, 2010

Thank you. I'm not familiar with the Metal Men, but I now have something new to learn about!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

You're welcome.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
          Career Member
          • Jul 23, 2019

I so wish FTC or anyone for that matter would recreate this... even if there was a very clever customizer who could 3D print the plastic pieces and also print the cardboard pieces, it would be awesome to have some version of this to display with my figures.
          "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎