Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL playoffs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Non playoff talk...

I’m crossing fingers my Niners get Deshaun Watson, he’s a stud. Jimmy Garoppolo sucks, he gets hurt too frequently, scatters under pressure, and has a subpar arm. Please, please, pretty please...get Deshaun Watson. Can you imagine Watson under Kyle Shanahan‘s offensive mind? Yes, yes, and yes...
    I'm hearing the Jets and Dolphins are his most likely destinations. The 49ers do need to move on from Jimmy G. Mitch Trubisky will probably be the best qb available without giving up a king's ransom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    I'm hearing the Jets and Dolphins are his most likely destinations. The 49ers do need to move on from Jimmy G. Mitch Trubisky will probably be the best qb available without giving up a king's ransom.
    Yeah, I know itís a long shot. I can only dream, lol. But Iíll take Mitch Trubisky over Jimmy G any day. Trubisky has been disappointing himself, but at least he has the better arm and is the much better athlete. He could shine under the guidance of Kyle Shanahan.

Man, but I want Deshaun Watson though..

Images
    I would think Bears, Jets, 49ers, Dolphins would all be scrambling for him. Three pplayoff caliber teams who desperately need a QB, plus the Jets who need a QB and have a lot of draft picks.

Images
    I've been a Bills fan my entire life as I grew up near Buffalo. There have been far more bad seasons than good, but this one is clearly a lot of fun. They beat the Chiefs if no Mahomes, otherwise they go away empty handed. And I like Mahomes, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he has to sit out, and then comes back strong again next year.

Also pulling for the Pack over the Bucs, because I'm tired of Brady. And it wouldn't be able to deal with him beating the Bills again, only this time in a Super Bowl.

Images
    Making a bold prediction. Packers go all they way. Rogers gets both regular and Super Bowl MVPs. Then retires and says "now see if you can do better without me."

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Making a bold prediction. Packers go all they way. Rogers gets both regular and Super Bowl MVPs. Then retires and says "now see if you can do better without me."
    Me too!

Concussions are no joke, it took the life of Junior Seau, I just hope Mahomes is good to go, but if the Bills defense knocks him around, you’ll have to take him out, health and safety is more important, there’s always next year. The Bucs-Packers will be a close game, depending on the weather, but “hey” Brady can play in cold snowy conditions, I think the Bucs win a close one.

Mahomes is out of the concussion protocols and has been cleared to play Sunday, so I think the Chiefs have the distinct advantage in that one, but any given Sunday is most applicable to win or go home games, so we'll see.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Well folks around here are routing against Brady, and it really makes me want to spit fire. He led us to 9 superbowls and 6 championships, no other QB in history has done that, the best QB we had since the Patriots began in 1960. The 2 faced fickle fans around here praised him and wanted to give him the key to the city when he was winning for us. He still wants to play so why not keep playing if you still can at 43, he’s a competitor and wants to win one more superbowl.

They were the same way around here when Favre went to an opposing team.

They would have had you believing the man could walk on water, then he goes to another team because he still wanted to play, and they treated him like a leper... Of course now that's he's enshrined as a Packer, they all act like none of that happened. They may act like Packers fans are the most devoted, etc. but they can be as fickle as the rest of them.
    Last edited by apes3978; Jan 23, '21 at 6:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    The Bucs-Packers will be a close game, depending on the weather, but “hey” Brady can play in cold snowy conditions, I think the Bucs win a close one.
    They're calling for 2"-4" inches of snow, which is expected to be over before game time.