Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL playoffs

Images

NFL playoffs

Anybody else been watching the games. Bills have been playing really good.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'll be joining my son today to watch the Browns/Chiefs game. I'll hope for a miracle, but I expect to be consoling him later today as I doubt the Chiefs will spot a 28 point lead. I passed the Browns gene on to him.

I agree, the Bills look like they have all the pieces.

Haven't seen one game this season. Too political. I watch sports to get away from that, not to get lectured. Walked away after 40 years and may never come back.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    Will be watching Browns today. Hopeful, but not too optimistic. I do think they have a chance.

Images
    Bad blown call before half, but Browns need to make the stop when they have Chiefs 3rd and 14 with a backup QB.

Will be rooting for the Bulls next week, but also hope Mahomes can come back healthy. Hes a very likeable kid. Based on how he seemed, I doubt hell be back this week, though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin19 View Post
    Bad blown call before half, but Browns need to make the stop when they have Chiefs 3rd and 14 with a backup QB.

Will be rooting for the Bulls next week, but also hope Mahomes can come back healthy. Hes a very likeable kid. Based on how he seemed, I doubt hell be back this week, though.
    Concussions are no joke, a week is long enough time to recover but ideally you want 2 weeks. Bills could be the favorites next Sunday.

Well folks around here are routing against Brady, and it really makes me want to spit fire. He led us to 9 superbowls and 6 championships, no other QB in history has done that, the best QB we had since the Patriots began in 1960. The 2 faced fickle fans around here praised him and wanted to give him the key to the city when he was winning for us. He still wants to play so why not keep playing if you still can at 43, he’s a competitor and wants to win one more superbowl. The owner who is something of a womanizer and lush didn’t want to pay him, so he went somewhere else, it’s not just a sport, it’s business too. Go Buccaneers!

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Well folks around here are routing against Brady, and it really makes me want to spit fire. He led us to 9 superbowls and 6 championships, no other QB in history has done that, the best QB we had since the Patriots began in 1960. The 2 faced fickle fans around here praised him and wanted to give him the key to the city when he was winning for us. He still wants to play so why not keep playing if you still can at 43, he’s a competitor and wants to win one more superbowl. The owner who is something of a womanizer and lush didn’t want to pay him, so he went somewhere else, it’s not just a sport, it’s business too. Go Buccaneers!
    What he and the Pats did was absolutely amazing! And what he’s doing now is pretty amazing too. I didn’t think the Bucs would make it this far.

I doubt the fans there are any different than the Cowboys fans around here. Talk about fickle!

I’m rooting for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. But big respect for Tom Brady and what he’s accomplishing with the Bucks.

I also want the Bills to beat the Chiefs, as I can’t stand them, lol.

Non playoff talk...

I’m crossing fingers my Niners get Deshaun Watson, he’s a stud. Jimmy Garoppolo sucks, he gets hurt too frequently, scatters under pressure, and has a subpar arm. Please, please, pretty please...get Deshaun Watson. Can you imagine Watson under Kyle Shanahan‘s offensive mind? Yes, yes, and yes...
    Last edited by Hector; Jan 20, '21 at 6:50 PM.