Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I think this is just the first reveal. Although I think ultimately the most popular theory may still be the one coming true, given the association of the big reveal character this week with the "mabye" big bad.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I think this is just the first reveal. Although I think ultimately the most popular theory may still be the one coming true, given the association of the big reveal character this week with the "mabye" big bad.

Chris
      I'm kinda waiting for Ralph to jump from around the corner and say boo! But only if he's tall, red with a really bad hair day.
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

And played by Donny Most "How are ya, how are ya, how are ya?!?"

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

I think they will probably wrap up the Hex plot itself, but I doubt the big bad behind it all will be fully addressed in the series, and is likely the throughline for Wanda's story into Doc Strange 2.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

Is this the Darkhold or is it a different book??

WanadVision
            WandaVision ep7 (37).jpg

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
            Darkhold_Lockup.jpg
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Kat Dennings said the finale will deliver a 'massive payoff'.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                I'm with you, I think there's a bigger fish still coming.

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

When the credits showed up I was no! I was not ready for this episode to be over. I do find it odd that after each episode Disney+ is recommending Age of Ultron...
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by drquest
                    When the credits showed up I was no! I was not ready for this episode to be over. I do find it odd that after each episode Disney+ is recommending Age of Ultron...
                    I think that's if you want to watch more of Wanda and Vision
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• drquest
                      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                      • Apr 17, 2012

Only watch if you like to see stuff you might have missed, and some possible spoilers.

Danny(Drquest)
                      Captain Action HQ
                      Retro shirts and stuff
                      More retro shirts
                      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Love these two characters from way back. Wish I has Disney +.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Only watch if you like to see stuff you might have missed, and some possible spoilers.
                          I really enjoy ScreenCrush's content. Some his theories are a bit...reaching at times, but he dives so deep, I don't mind it.

Love these two characters from way back. Wish I has Disney +.
                          In two weeks, get it for a month and binge it. Or wait till Falcon and Winter Solider is over, and binge both.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, still reeling from some of the stuff in this last one. Lots of things explained, but it still posited more questions than answers, which is great, but I REALLY hope they can stick the landing next week. A lot to wrap up, unless they are going to make us wait for some of the answers in Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Some of that is to be expected, but I hope we get some sense of closure with the finale. They haven't disappointed yet...

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Random Axe
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Apr 16, 2008

Well, this new episode was...odd. We got lots of background info but nothing really happened. The revelation at the end was kinda cool, though. They better really nail the finale cause I feel like I've been strung along for what will be a disappointing ending.
                              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• MRP
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Random Axe
                                Well, this new episode was...odd. We got lots of background info but nothing really happened. The revelation at the end was kinda cool, though. They better really nail the finale cause I feel like I've been strung along for what will be a disappointing ending.
                                I've been saying for several weeks that I think the only thing that will be resolved in the finale is the situation in the Westview Hex. The larger issues will be threads running through this next phase of the MCU. That's pretty much been the MO of the MCU since the beginning. Resolve the immediate plot but use everything else to set up through lines for the future.

-M
                                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎