Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rykerw1701
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 27, 2007

I'm loving this show, and the weekly format. If it were on all at once it would be a big fervor of love/hate for a week, and then it would be done. This gives me something to anticipate, which is fun. Disney/Marvel can use this to promote other projects for months.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

This made me chuckle.
      144512407_1540427436166658_6189412917742576029_n.jpg
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Trailer for the next episode.

https://video.disney.com/watch/mid-s...28eebd6b4f2a72
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

I like this.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

another superhero actor rumored in episode 6.... not from mcu though
            Last edited by thunderbolt; Feb 3, '21, 4:44 AM.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

I heard that since there was a leak of spoilers, two episodes will air this week. That is a rumor, but I'm hopeful we do get two. I don't think I'll overdose from a double fix...

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

I hadn't seen any spoilers recently, just conjecture. But, based on available information and logic it seems they're bringing in a Fox character. My best guess is Michael Fassbender/Ian Mckellen as Magneto. Or possibly Dr. Doom, which would fit the bill for what has been called the "Luke Skywalker" moment of the series. Whoever the actor is got Paul Bettany all kinds of fanboy excited. Yeah, I could handle two episodes on Saturday night!
                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                  galactic yo-yo
                  • Apr 6, 2006

Rumor I've heard is that Disney is starting to get itchy in wanting to put Deadpool in stuff. Might not be WandaVision but it's said they want to start out with Disney+ shows.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Random Axe
                    I hadn't seen any spoilers recently, just conjecture. But, based on available information and logic it seems they're bringing in a Fox character. My best guess is Michael Fassbender/Ian Mckellen as Magneto. Or possibly Dr. Doom, which would fit the bill for what has been called the "Luke Skywalker" moment of the series. Whoever the actor is got Paul Bettany all kinds of fanboy excited. Yeah, I could handle two episodes on Saturday night!
                    There are two fox X People rumored. Cumberbatch may show up by the end too.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Looks like the two episode rumor was false! Bummer...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Disney just went around and had all the spoilers removed.

Comment

• Falstaff13
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Falstaff13
                          I'm enough of a geek that I am hoping they have flashbacks with Pietro and even have the actor from X-Men as well as an Avengers nod.
                          Episode 5 definitely fed my inner multiverse geek soul. I'm very curious how all of this will pull together and then play out moving forward.
                          Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                          Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

This is supposed to lead to Spider-Man with all the other spidermen and the dr strange movie. Looks like marvel is beating dc to the punch again

Comment

• Random Axe
                              The Voice of Reason
                              • Apr 16, 2008

MCU vs. DCU has been compared as playing chess and checkers. It's not even that close. It's Star Trek multi-level chess vs. thumb wrestling. DC and WB should just give up and stop embarrassing themselves and the legacy of the characters. They clearly cannot handle the property, and it needs to be sold.
                              I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Yeah, that Flashpoint movie is going to seem so stale by the time it gets made, if it ever does. Of course DC did the Crisis on TV, so they kind of broke that ground...but even I can't really be bothered to care about the Arrowverse anymore. Too much sameness over and over. The blips of actual excitement like Crisis can't sustain it.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎