Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I love Kat Dennings, I'd watch her iron shirts.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Kat Dennings is a combination of geekiness and hotness, I love her.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
        If anyone was on the fence about this series...watch episode 4. I won't say anything beyond that, but WOW.

Chris
        Wow, yes indeed!
        sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
          • Jun 16, 2001

I don't get how people got conflated by the early episodes, it's clearly a mystery.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by palitoy
            I don't get how people got conflated by the early episodes, it's clearly a mystery.
            If it were all released at once, you would be able to binge the series, which I think most people are getting accustomed to. The episodes being so short with a week between, makes interest wane. If the episodes were an hour long, people might keep interested longer. We are used to long movies by Marvel. This is a drop in the bucket style release with not much happening per episode. The episodes being so short, it seems like you should get an episode every day to keep peoples interest, not every seven days. That's my take.

Brian, did you watch Two Broke Girls? Just curious...

Comment

• palitoy
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              If it were all released at once, you would be able to binge the series, which I think most people are getting accustomed to. The episodes being so short with a week between, makes interest wane. If the episodes were an hour long, people might keep interested longer. We are used to long movies by Marvel. This is a drop in the bucket style release with not much happening per episode. The episodes being so short, it seems like you should get an episode every day to keep peoples interest, not every seven days. That's my take.
              It's called weekly television, I am fine with it. I like having something new at the end of every week. You should just wait a couple of weeks and binge them, that's fine too.

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

Did I read something about a credits scene? I know it was mentioned today but I didn't see any clues. It was an X-Men reference apparently but not so apparent to me.
                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• YoungOnce
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by Random Axe
                  Did I read something about a credits scene? I know it was mentioned today but I didn't see any clues. It was an X-Men reference apparently but not so apparent to me.
                  I quit watching before they were finished. Should I go back and watch again?

Agree that this episode was great. And I have loved the slow build. Made this payoff so much more enjoyable

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I didn't see anything for the first three and I did watch thru to the end to see if there was. There is supposed to be a big end credit thing at the end of the series if that is what the chatter is about.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by palitoy
                      It's called weekly television, I am fine with it. I like having something new at the end of every week. You should just wait a couple of weeks and binge them, that's fine too.
                      I agree I like the way Disney is doing its shows. Its probably intended to counteract binge and quit watchers.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                        Muddling through
                        • Oct 4, 2008

i think there was an end credit scene they had filmed, but did not use (yet?)

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

I haven't seen anything for end credits. Disney always starts a countdown to play Age of Ultron every time I try to see if there are any.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                            Verbose Member
                            • Mar 7, 2004

YES. My whole family loves getting together on Friday night and watching this, just like Mando.

I forwarded through the credits just to make sure there was nothing, since this episode was more MCU-like than the previous 3. I didn't see anything.

And I like Kat Dennings. She reminds me of a young lady I work with who has a similar "Millennial" attitude about everything. Even kind of looks a bit like her.

Chris
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                              Banned
                              • Jun 23, 2001

Episode 4 is the best episode so far. Love how they are linking the show into the continuity of the other projects going over at Marvel / Disney. I wish DC could be as proficient as Marvel when it came to this...but they aren't and that's why it seems that only the TV stuff works almost as well as what Marvel has done so far. Hope that Episode 4 is only the tip of the iceberg with what is coming later on in the series.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                                I haven't seen anything for end credits. Disney always starts a countdown to play Age of Ultron every time I try to see if there are any.
                                you can just click on the little playing box to go back to full screen. I missed the Boba Fett end credit scene like that

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎