Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious--why the hostility?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Maybe I was harsh. For me there are only so many hours in the day, and this wouldn't be my pick . But I love watching Buck Rogers in the 25th century and that might not be someone's cup of tea.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I don't usually consider time precious, but I always have some for escapism.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I liked the first episode, sort of a mixture of I Love Lucy meets Bewitched meets Truman Show meets Twilight Zone episodes, quirky, endearing, nostalgic, weird and funny.

But I’m sure something big is happening soon though, for sure...
    Last edited by Hector; Jan 17, '21 at 3:59 PM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Because This is the Way with some posters. Its good so far, way better than watching Buck Rogers for the umpteenth time.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Jan 17, '21 at 3:31 AM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    do you think the voice we keep hearing in Wanda's head asking who is dong this to her, is Clint Barton?

Images
    Second episode was a bit better than the first. The Strucker watch ad was interesting.

Images
    yeah i noticed that too. you think it might be a metaphor for time travel?

Images
    I'm hearing quite a bit of grumbling about the slow build, but given that the different TV show eras were all over the trailers, I don't know what people expected. I applaud them taking MCU storytelling in yet another direction. The films have done straight up action, spy thrillers, heist movies, space comedies, and now a meta-mystery. This could be just a "Marvel Team-Up" type series, but they are trying something different and very intriguing, in my opinion.

There strange turn toward the end of episode one and a good chunk of episode two show that they are quickly moving into building up the mystery, and not just focusing on the sitcom tropes, which they have pulled off VERY well.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I'm watching with my superhero obsessed almost 5 year old and that's a lot of fun. I point out things like - "look, more red! I wonder what that means?" and then he'll point out red next time it happens and come up with theories. It's a lot of fun now that he's at the age where we can watch a weekly show like this.

I like the supporting cast. I could watch people like Fred Melamed, Debra Jo Rupp and Kathryn Hahn in anything. Vision's makeup always mesmerizes me too. The mix of CG and practical makeup is so flawless.