Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Images
    Blog Entries
    Glad this series is dropping in lots of other marvel characters. Great to see more Randall park too

I'm intrigued by the strange format but also a bit confused.

If someone is playing with Wandas mind, which is inferred big time, how do we still get to see Vision interact independently? He has to be "trapped" with her in some capacity.

The first thought was AIM since the beekeeper came out of the manhole. Second thought was some version of a time traveller, say Kang, is exploring humanity through its greatest form of communication and simulating them to see that makes the species so special.

My third theory is I don't have a clue where they're going...and I like that. For them to take characters we've seen built up over a decade and create a story with this much mystery and unknown suspense is an achievement.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Looks like someone is keeping them trapped in the Truman Show. "Geraldine" ended up outside the fence. SWORD is getting introduced and I am thinking they recruited some known MCU characters like Woo and Jane Foster's assistant.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    The current theory is everything is being created by Wanda.

Images
    It's interesting that the town seems to be real, and even the people are, as if Wanda came in and remade the town and the citizens to match her memories of growing up watching US TV sitcoms.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Was just reading about this. Wandavision leads into the next Spider-Man movie which leads into dr strange

Images
    A new promo for tomorrow's episode 4 just came out. SPOILERS .... it looks like we're getting a flashback episode about how SWORD infiltrated the town and has been trying to communicate with Wanda. Reminds me of a LOST episode about the Others.

Images
    Yeah... I’m thinking it has to be a combination of a real town and thought implants. The scenes showing the behind-the-scenes machinations are not presented as Wanda’s perception. That’s shown as outside her mind-created “world”.

I liked the idea of her being manipulated to create a child (all kinds of nefarious drama to be mined there). Thus the need to have a mixture of real world and “mind world”. If she had a child in only her mind world, that does the enemy no good. She is being mentally manipulated to create an actual child. Just a theory.

I know this show has been all kinds of clever and fun.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Could be someone like Mastermind or Mesmero yanking her chain too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Finally showing what's really going on.