Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: WandaVision

Images

WandaVision

anyone watch the first 2 episodes? I thought it was quirky fun. i hope they start some action in the next episode though as it starts to wear thin.

thoughts?

Images
    A very intriguing start to the series. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Haven't gotten to the 2nd episode. Could barely make it through the first.

Images
    Enjoyed the first two--I agree they'll have to advance the plot soon before this wears too thin, but I think from the trailer there might be some more sitcom pastiche moments along the way.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    I really like it! I'm guessing that younger people who didn't grow up watching I Love Lucy and Bewitched might be a bit confused. I agree that it is a slow reveal but there were some moments, like "for the children", that were really creepy.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I don't have access to this, but it looks sooo appealing.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Yeah I liked it too... I think it’s pretty clever and you can easily see that they are setting up something pretty cool.

I’m glad they are trying a different kind of storytelling... Disney+ is a great place to take a few chances without a billion dollar movie budget.

I agree that the old tv show references will be mostly lost on younger people, but as for me (and most likely, many folks here), the shows they’re spoofing are very cleverly done. I think they have captured the feel of shows like Bewitched, Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, etc...

It feels like the first show gave only a small hint at the end, and then by the second show the hints became much more overt... it feels like the mystery will open up pretty quick the way the pacing changed even between episode one and two.

It is fun, but I agree that there needs to be a little more in the backstory or they will start losing audience. I am looking at it as sort of a Doctor Whoish, long story contained within the season of shorts.

Images
    so are new episodes dropping on Friday's?

Images
    If I had Disney + I'd be watching Mandalorian. No interest in this crap. I thought the Avengers movies were riding the break, I can't imagine how dull a mini-series based on b-listers would be.