• May 19, 2003

Very cool finale.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
      (And be aware there are TWO mid/post credits sequences for this episode.)
      I had turned off the show after the first mid credit scene. Then found out an hour later that it had a second one, so I had to go back and watch it, ha...
      sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I love the theater marquee sign

ep 9 (6).jpg

ep 9 (7).jpg

ep 9 (20).jpg

And then we get this scene

OZ.jpgep 9 (25).jpg

I like how it ended and I hope we see more of Jimmy Woo.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

I dunno. All of the build up and they end it like that. Sadly,no Luke Skywalker moment.

Comment

• monitor_ep
            Talkative Member
            • May 11, 2013

To be truthful they never said it would be. That being said I am glad they confirmed the magic book, and I like who Monica Rambeau meet, sets that up for Captain Marvel 2. The second ender sets up for Doctor Strange 2.
            Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

SPOILERS
              SPOILERS
              SPOILERS
              V
              V
              V
              V
              V
              Most definitely the lead in for the next Dr Strange story. Chthon, the God of Chaos, is most likely what Wanda has unleashed if we're to follow the comics. And the kids DO exist in other dimensions, one of which is Hell, because their soul bound father would be Mephisto. That's why they're screaming for help at the end when Wanda has the Book of the Damned open and is looking in other dimensions.

Anyone notice in place of the mind gem, the White Vision had the Stark arc reactor? That was interesting. I liked the analogy of the wood from the ship of Theseus to explain the dynamic between both the Visions. Neither of them by themselves are the real Vision, but together they are. So when the White Vision develops the ability to think for himself, he suddenly finds himself carrying all of the memories from the original Vision up to Endgame. So in effect they've brought him back.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

i enjoyed the ending. i too wish they had just kept Quicksilver as being from another dimension, though i am sure they will have a good way of bringing the mutants into the MCU. i thought it interesting that they mention the sorcerer supreme, but not named as being DR Strange, who Wanda would know by this point having battled together against Thanos

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                  i enjoyed the ending. i too wish they had just kept Quicksilver as being from another dimension, though i am sure they will have a good way of bringing the mutants into the MCU. i thought it interesting that they mention the sorcerer supreme, but not named as being DR Strange, who Wanda would know by this point having battled together against Thanos
                  But it was Agatha who mentioned the Sorcerer Supreme first, not Wanda, and since it is a mantle not a particular person, she may not know Strange is who currently bears the mantle or even know who Stephen Strange is.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• YoungOnce
                    Career Member
                    • Aug 29, 2007

That was a great finale... and pretty epic story-telling for a "tv show". The way the first episodes started and kept revealing bits and pieces as it went along is right up my alley... plenty of clues and nothing was wasted for the sake of just showing something weird (I'm looking at you LOST... this is how you do it)

Great set-up for what's next in the Marvel universe... makes you hungry for more.

I wish DC could get it's story-telling ship in order... the stable of heroes is just as strong or stronger, and why they can't figure it out is beyond me. If Marvel can let Captain America be an optimistic do-gooder, then Warner could do the same for Superman. Anyway...

Great show... great story-telling... all-in-all, I feel like it was a really good Marvel "movie-like" experience.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

I am extremely satisfied with this conclusion.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

For a superhero show, I am really impressed by how much they trusted the concept and the emotional center of the story... rather than relying on action setpieces. This was a really satisfying series.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

how well they pulled this show off, makes me really excited for Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Comment

• drquest
                            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                            • Apr 17, 2012

It might not have been the ending everyone was hoping for, but it was probably the one we all deserved with no big giant battle or last minute guest star. I really enjoyed the series and was looking forward to the next one each week.

The two stingers during the credits were interesting and I think the Darkhold book will play into what Agatha mentioned about "You don't know what you've done". She also said "You're going to need me".
                            Last edited by drquest; Mar 6, '21, 8:22 PM.
                            Danny(Drquest)
                            Captain Action HQ
                            Retro shirts and stuff
                            More retro shirts
                            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

In case anyone is curious what a middle-aged married couple and their 13 year old daughter thought about the series in general and the finale in particular, we recorded a new Super Mates podcast all about it:

The podcast where a certified comic/sci-fi/fantasy geek actually gets his wife to co-host a show with him! Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Join Chris and Cindy Franklin on their bi-weekly journey through all things geeky. They'll discuss comics, movies, TV shows, books, toys...anything and everything geeks love to gab about.

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

"Ralph/Pietro" has raised more questions than answers.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎