Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Interesting interview with the creator and head writer: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/a...Schaeffer.html
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
      "Ralph/Pietro" has raised more questions than answers.
      Agreed. I have watched a few of the YouTube channels that offer "every Easter egg" or "the ending explained," and I'm surprised that all I've watched take the Ralph revelation as being all that's needed. I think there are plenty of questions, including whether we should believe something that might have been planted by Agatha or even another source. I did and do want it to be a multiverse connection, but either way I'm intrigued for what's next.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

It's been Agatha all along!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Dr. Strange was written out of Wandavision. Seems it was a better story before the change. It would have been better if they didn't change it. They also had to change the Dr. Strange movie. The commercials in Wandavision were part of the Dr. Strange storyline, and is why they didn't seem to fit the story the way it finally aired.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^I get the reason though. Dr. Strange coming in to save Wanda would have distracted from her story. I think they could have kept the reveal he was trying to reach her through the commercials for the post credit stinger, though.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

I totally agree with the notion that Dr. Strange saving her would have been a bad message, at one point I remember thinking "That will ruin this". WandaVision was about trauma and your worst enemy is yourself sometimes.

I think Disney could have kept it to a teaser cameo though, hinting at the movie without affecting the story but to me, it doesn't affect how good it was and never will.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Goblin19
                Talkative Member
                • May 2, 2002

Just finished the series. Very well told story. I really hope more Marvel shows can be so creative and not beholden to the superhero formula (though I generally enjoy it).

Comment

• monitor_ep
                  Talkative Member
                  • May 11, 2013

Actor Elizabeth Olsen takes home Best Performance in a Show and Best Fight with Kathryn Hahn for her role as Wanda Maximoff at the MTV Movie & TV Awards

Marvel scored big tonight! “WandaVision” took home four out the five awards it was nominated for, including Best Show, Best Performance in a Show from its titular character played by Elizabeth Olsen, Best Villain and Best Fight. "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier," starring Sebastian Stan – who was not in attendance tonight – and Anthony Mackie, won two awards for Best Hero (Mackie) and Best Duo.
                  Last edited by monitor_ep; May 17, '21, 10:25 AM.
                  Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Geez, I didn't know MTV was even relevant enough to get anyone to show up for their awards. I remember loving their first few movie award shows.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

Marvel Casts Funny Moments | Scarlett Johansson Prank | Anthony Trolls Tom Holland | MTV Awards 2021
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡