Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

3rd episode was just Meh for me. Enjoyed the first 2 episodes last week a lot. TV concept will start to get old real soon. Hope that changes. I can't see the entire series being done like this.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

well they both seem to be remembering they are in some sort of trap and remembering their past. Wanda also knocked that woman right out of the trap and back into presumably the real world

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        well they both seem to be remembering they are in some sort of trap and remembering their past. Wanda also knocked that woman right out of the trap and back into presumably the real world
        which one?
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          which one?
          which one what? the woman they knocked out of wherever they are? or which real world? they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

which one what? the woman they knocked out of wherever they are? or which real world? they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced
            yeah which woman? I guess I missed it. Jimmy Woo and Darcy from Thor are due to show up too.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Falstaff13
              Persistent Member
              • May 28, 2008

they do seem to be moving towards some intermingling of the multiverse. maybe that is how the mutants will be introduced
              I'm enough of a geek that I am hoping they have flashbacks with Pietro and even have the actor from X-Men as well as an Avengers nod.
              Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
              Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                yeah which woman? I guess I missed it. Jimmy Woo and Darcy from Thor are due to show up too.
                the black woman. i forget her name. wanda blasted her right out of the simulation. she hit the ground outside of it and sword agents came pouring over in trucks to pick her up

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^Her name is Geraldine, but casting news has her as a different Marvel character. I'm not going to spoil it here, but it's definitely out there.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

IMDb has her listed by here other name. It’s a character that has already appeared in the mcu.

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    ^Her name is Geraldine, but casting news has her as a different Marvel character. I'm not going to spoil it here, but it's definitely out there.

Chris

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

^Yes, she has been seen...played by another actress...for good reasons.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Glad this series is dropping in lots of other marvel characters. Great to see more Randall park too

Comment

• Random Axe
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Apr 16, 2008

I'm intrigued by the strange format but also a bit confused.

If someone is playing with Wandas mind, which is inferred big time, how do we still get to see Vision interact independently? He has to be "trapped" with her in some capacity.

The first thought was AIM since the beekeeper came out of the manhole. Second thought was some version of a time traveller, say Kang, is exploring humanity through its greatest form of communication and simulating them to see that makes the species so special.

My third theory is I don't have a clue where they're going...and I like that. For them to take characters we've seen built up over a decade and create a story with this much mystery and unknown suspense is an achievement.
                          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Looks like someone is keeping them trapped in the Truman Show. "Geraldine" ended up outside the fence. SWORD is getting introduced and I am thinking they recruited some known MCU characters like Woo and Jane Foster's assistant.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                              galactic yo-yo
                              • Apr 6, 2006

The current theory is everything is being created by Wanda.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

It's interesting that the town seems to be real, and even the people are, as if Wanda came in and remade the town and the citizens to match her memories of growing up watching US TV sitcoms.

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎