X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Pod Stallions 86: The Mandalorian

For the first show of 2021, we decided to discuss the Mandalorian but seeing as it’s New Year’s Eve and we’re us, it sort of devolves into a discussion about Star Wars in general, fandom, the term “fan service” and a whole bunch of other tangents. Join us if you will. Also, we both like […]

More...
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Great episode (per usual).

I agree with the idea that this show could work simply with Mando and the Child travelling through the galaxy, completing jobs. One thing I liked the first time I saw the original film (which was the initial rerelease in 1979, when I was 4) was the notion we were just tossed into this enormous universe. I feel that has in some ways been diminished with further stories that continually circle back to key figures and suggest all of these characters are always at the center of a a galactic conflict. I like the idea we see and explore characters who go through life in more episodic fashion and have smaller stories as well.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎