Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for your favourites in the 2021 MegoMuseum Kubby Awards!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I think Dark Shadows gets my vote, but there all worth a vote.

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

I'm another vote for Dark Shadows!!!

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
        One Day left, a few votes for Dark Shadows. One for Captain Canuck which honestly confounds me...
        So, I'm guessing I was the only vote for Thundarr.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Werewolf
          So, I'm guessing I was the only vote for Thundarr.
          I would love Thundarr (and hopefully Ookla and Ariel too). I think the biggest problem is one blank to fill in, and so many good options to fill it with. I tried to shy away from something that felt too "obvious" and give a deeper cut (just to release the idea out into the universe). But immediately after I hit submit I had three more suggestions pop into my head that I wish I had said...

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I can think of many I'd like--Thundarr, Land of the Lost, other Krofft, Dark Shadows.

But Mego mostly seems to want one-offs--and I like series of four or five. Barnabas might suffice, but something like Krofft deserves a series.

I mean, I'd love The Addams Family but I'd want all eight!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎