Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JSA animated movie coming?

JSA animated movie coming?

I saw something on this on FB and just saw a still.Holey Moley,not an animation fan but would watch this. anybody have any details?
    Last edited by powersthatbe; Jan 7, '21 at 6:50 PM.

Images
    My son was telling me about this just this morning.

https://www.cbr.com/justice-society-...ii-voice-cast/

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Blog Entries
    Fingers crossed. Seems to me it would make a better movie to include Spectre, Starman, Wildcat, Dr. Midnite, Sandman, Green Lantern......any of them over Aquaman, Canary, and Iris West. Iris West in the live action Flash is like too much syrup on my pancakes, so maybe that's dampening my enthusiasm. Normally I LOVE anything JSA

Images
    Blog Entries
    Dang, Hourman? I'm in, the designs are interesting and I'm quite fond of the JSA. I like Dr. Mid-Nite a lot, but I won't begrudge Black Canary in a similar role as a Batman replacement. Aquaman is a head-scratcher.

Pre-Crisis, I always looked forward to their annual JLA crossover.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 9, '21 at 10:42 AM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

JSA World War II.jpg
    Justice Society: World War II stars:
    Stana Katic as Wonder Woman
    Matt Bomer as The Flash
    Elysia Rotaru as Black Canary
    Chris Diamantopoulos as Steve Trevor
    Omid Abtahi as Hawkman
    Matthew Mercer as Hourman
    Armen Taylor as Jay Garrick
    Liam McIntyre as Aquaman
    Ashleigh LaThrop as Iris West
    Geoffrey Arend as Charles Halstead/Advisor
    Keith Ferguson as Dr. Fate and Darin De Paul as Roosevelt

Pre Crisis allstarsquadron.jpg
    Now I am glad to see that DC Comics is showcasing there first Super Hero team the Justice Society Of America. In Stargirl, Black Adam and now this animated movie. I hope that Aquaman is the yellow gloved version. I am confused to why Iris West is mentions and not Joan Williams-Garrick.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    yeah don't get the Iris thing either, but love the art sample, nice departure from the anime style that was a turn off for me.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Iris West--didn't click with me until Monitor mentioned Joan. Bizarre.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I am impressed that this seems to be Batman free.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I am impressed that this seems to be Batman free.
    Fine with me.

Anyone know who did the character design?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Fine with me.

Anyone know who did the character design?
    I'm fine with it too. Just seems like all the DC stuff manages to either be Batman based or he manages to get in there somehow. The Iris thing really leaves me scratching my head. Did they want a reporter character and not want to use Lois Lane?
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Jan 9, '21 at 6:24 PM.