Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JSA animated movie coming?

I think i read the animation is akin to Archer.

Images
    Everyone is confused by Iris,I'm confused with the part of the list that has one voice actor for Jay Garrick and a different one for The Flash. Does that mean Barry Allen will be showing up or something else?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps a cosmic treadmill is involved...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Everyone is confused by Iris,I'm confused with the part of the list that has one voice actor for Jay Garrick and a different one for The Flash. Does that mean Barry Allen will be showing up or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Perhaps a cosmic treadmill is involved...
    Perhaps since it's a WWII period piece, they are using a framing sequence/flashback with Iris West and Barry Allen telling the story of the JSA in WWII to someone (or each other). A way to give audiences an in to the story from a familiar characters' POV.

And wasn't there some wacky Iris West time-travel shenanigans in pre-Crisis continuity where she was sent into the past and then lived in the future at some point? Perhaps the movie is picking up on that bit and playing with it. There's a lot of possibilities where it makes sense and until more details than just a voice cast are released we really won't know, so it's all just pointless speculation at this point.

-M

Yeah I just read way too many webpages on this and it leads to Barry Allen/Flash & Iris West either time traveling or talking/intervening Jay Garrick about being the first Flash.

Now you also have to remember that yellow gloved Aquaman would team up with the JSA and towards the end All Star Squadron.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    Now you also have to remember that yellow gloved Aquaman would team up with the JSA and towards the end All Star Squadron.
    I know, but IMO there are many more characters more worthy of inclusion. And I'm saying that as someone with an enormous Aquaman bias.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I know, but IMO there are many more characters more worthy of inclusion. And I'm saying that as someone with an enormous Aquaman bias.
    The Atom would have been nice Al Pratt doesn't get a lot of attention any more. Maybe Aquaman is there to provide a bridge to the JLA with WW.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Some WB executive once stated that Batman had to be in nearly every DC toon because the first animated Wonder Woman did not sell that well. It explains why Batman has a shoe-horned role in a lot of animated features that aren't part of the Bat-verse or differ from the source material.
    Last edited by jacoblb; Jan 14, '21 at 1:49 PM.

and no Johnny Thunder & T-Bolt. :(

Just for the humour alone would have been worth it.

Ditto for Ma Hunkle.