• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glimpy
    Loco Chango
    • Feb 5, 2012

HELP!!! Looking for COMIC

Hello all!!!

I need help trying to remember this story and comic book I used to have...

it could have been the Justice League of America or Super Friends or something else but it was definitely DC superheroes. Early 1970s

The story goes like... the team are trying to rescue natives from burning hot lava maybe volcanoes are erupting or something.. however some of these natives were falling into the hot lava and basically they were being rescued by the team. If anybody remembers any story like this, please let me know here I've been looking for this comic since the last time I seen it and read it back in 1976 or so.
    sigpic
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Was it this issue of Justice League of America, #155? It's the earliest issue I bought, but I don't own a copy now to check. I know it's full of natural disasters.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• glimpy
      Loco Chango
      • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Was it this issue of Justice League of America, #155? It's the earliest issue I bought, but I don't own a copy now to check. I know it's full of natural disasters.

Chris
      I just bought it so we get to find out. Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

There were a couple of DC Specials that focused on disaster stories that might be possibilities.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• glimpy
          Loco Chango
          • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by MRP
          There were a couple of DC Specials that focused on disaster stories that might be possibilities.

-M
          Thank you. I'm gonna have to try those. there goes my stimulus check!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• toothaction
            Career Member
            • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by glimpy
            Thank you. I'm gonna have to try those. there goes my stimulus check!!!
            That, or you could just...
            Read DC Special (1975) Issue #18 comic online free and high quality. Unique reading type: All pages - just need to scroll to read next page.

Read DC Special (1975) Issue #28 comic online free and high quality. Unique reading type: All pages - just need to scroll to read next page.

...give 'em a quick flip at home before you pony up, sight unseen!
            >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
              Career Member
              • Jun 8, 2015

and DC Special # 27

Comment

• glimpy
                Loco Chango
                • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                I just got the comic today. no luck!! Back to the old drawing board for me. I know the comic was in the early to mid seventies, after 76 no way. Thanks for trying really appreciate it.
                Last edited by glimpy; Jan 22, '21, 6:29 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎