X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

Topps Planet Apes hardcover book at Ollie's for $3.99

Was out doing some running around and stopped in at Ollie's Bargain Outlet. They had a ton of graphic novels for pretty cheap, but I was also surprised when I ran across the Topps hardcover that had pictures of all the Planet of the Apes cards marked down to $3.99. I didn't buy one, though. Wish the cards were scanned/photographed larger, but the card reprints in the back were kind of neat. $3.99 is definitely a great price.

If they had a Superman version for that price, I would have bought it...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Nice! I may grab one, I have the Star Trek version.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

We don't have an Ollie's in these parts, though I've heard of it from another forum I read, but it does sound like a place I'd go to if we had it locally...

Anyway, that's a great price on that Topps "POTA" trading card book-I paid full price for mine when it was released... I'd have to check the cover for the price, but I know it wasn't that good of a price. $3.99 is really a good deal...

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Those are great books. I have the Star Wars one, and I'd like to pick up the others, too.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎